New Seek Reveal Pro Thermal Camera
with 320 x 240 Thermal Sensor, 32˚ Field View, -40 to 330 ˚C Temperature, up to 1800 feet Distance, Works Day & Night, 300 Lumen LED Flashlight, advanced handheld thermal imaging, adjustable thermal level, span, and emissivity settings.
- Thermal Level and Span – Easily set and lock a temperature range to display the maximum thermal information of any object or scene with a set point and range.
- Emissivity Control – Calibrate for emissivity through easy, re-defined settings. Compensate for various surface materials, ensuring accurate readings and reporting.
- Nine Standard and High Contrast Color Palettes – From standard gray scale to spectra high contrast, Reveal PRO provides the visual capabilities necessary to help users easily examine and understand thermal imagery during inspection.
- Full-Frame Mapping of Temperature Distribution – Displays all temperature data for maximum clarity and resolution.
- Multiple User Modes – Normal, Spot temperature and Level & Span included.
- Rugged Display – 2.4” color display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
- 4x Digital Zoom - Wide, 32° field of view with 4x digital zoom capability lets you easily scan a large area and identify potential hazards in seconds.
||320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)
||30 cm to 500 m
|Field of View
||32 Degree FOV
||-40°C to 330 °C
||>15 Hz Fast-frame in Normal MODE
||300 Lumen LED
||2.4” Color with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
||< 70 mK
||7.5 – 14 Microns
||Self-Contained Device with 3 Button Navigation
|Temp. Display Scale
||Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin
||9 Options (Gray-scale and High-Contrast)
||4 GB Internal Drive (>4,000 images)
||Up to 4 Hours Thermal Imaging in Normal MODE