New Mini GSM Audio Bug with Voice Feedback and Callback for Live Listening
- Dimensions : 6.5mm x 40mm x 20mm
- SIM Card slots - work with all GSM sim card
- Small size, highly portable.
- Comes with clear voice.
- With long standby time and easy operation.
- Stable and reliable performance.
- Can be used for remote monitoring.
- GSM 850/900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Stand-by time: 3-5 days (using voice callback function) and 12-15 days (without voice callback function)
- Work with bands (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz).
- SIM Card must be unlocked, loaded with data and airtime for two way audio communication
- Color: black.
- High quality Mini A8 Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/GPS tracker monitor.
- Power on: open the back cover, put the SIM card into the seats, then it will automatically power on. When booting, the indicator will light for 10 seconds, after the indicator is off, cover the back case then it can be used.
- Support environmental monitoring
Starting up normally, dial alarm number, it will be easy to hear the situation within 10 meters around the product after waiting for 5 seconds.
- Support sound control dialing
Use your mobile phone or fix-line telephone to make the SIM card number in the alarm, then hang up the phone and the setting is successful, after hearing the sound around the product about 3 seconds.
- SOS emergency call
Edit the content of capital letters 'SOS' to the product, directly press the key SOS above 3 seconds after successful setting, the product will directly call the setting number.
- It is powered by built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, for durable to use.
- Small size, clear voice, stable performance, easy to install and convenient to carry.
- Connection: GSM/GPRS.
- GSM frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- Power charger: Input: AC110-220V 50/60Hz AC10mA; Output: DC5.0V 500mA.
- Battery: built-in 3.7V 500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Standby time: about 5~7 days while using sound control, about 12~15 days while not using sound control.
- Working temperature: -20~55.
- Storage temperature: -40~85.
- Working humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing.Quad-band for Global Use
The quad-band phone, also known as a world phone, supports all four major GSM bands (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), allowing for global use.
- Pargo to Pargo
- Postnet to Postnet
- Courier + Insurance
- Free to Collect From Store