Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Spy Shop SA's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Spy Shop SA' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- All pricing shown are an indicative only and are subject to change at no given notice due to the rand/dollar fluctuation.
- Spy Shop SA does not make or manufacture the electronics sold on www.spyshopsa.co.za / Spy Shop SA.
- Spy Shop SA is an ecommerce store and operates with online sales ONLY.
- Spy Shop SA does not stock mass quantities of stock! We would stock a few popular items and dropship the balance.
- Spy Shop SA imports from international suppliers, which are all the electronics sold on www.spyshopsa.co.za and dropships the orders.
- PayPal Payment Option has been de-activated due to an increase of online fraudulent activity recently experienced, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Shipping, Stock and Delivery
- Delivery: Our products are shipped directly to our warehouse from our international suppliers to be quality checked and then delivered discreetly.
- Delivery: We source the latest products, negotiate prices, handle the customs and courier costs.
- We triple check the electronics and then dispatch to your door.
- Admin: We charge you for the actual item, packaging, shipping & delivery charges only.
- Admin: Charges (such as taxes, SA Customs duties & V.A.T.) are paid on your behalf (included in the price).
- Delivery: Between 3 - 61 business working days. Depending on stock availabilty with our suppliers and current weather conditions.
- Order: Takes 1 - 3 working days to process your order and clear payment, before we place an order with international suppliers.
- Stock: For devices that are in stock, delivery is between 3 and 7 working days.
- This depends on the selected delivery method and location for delivery.
- Stock: Spy Shop SA stocks the most popular electronics sold on www.spyshopsa.co.za, which can be viewed in our specials.
- Stock: If the electronics are not in stock, we will import and source the electronics and place orders with our suppliers.
Spy Shop SA Return Policy Terms and Conditions
- Please read our Return & Refund Terms carefully – they concern the purchase of products from our website.
- When you purchase products from Spy Shop SA you are subject to these terms and by proceeding with your purchase from this website you show your agreement to such terms and are deemed to have accepted our Return & Refund Terms.
- If you do not accept our Return & Refund Terms, please do not purchase from this website.
- All Customers wanting to return a damaged or defective product must fill out a returns form available on our site before any arrangements to return a product can go forward.
- If a product is damaged in transit, or an incorrect product has been sent, please contact us within 7 days via email to resolve this issue.
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging, in the same condition as received and with all items received in the package.
- Any missing accessories or damaged items will void the warranty completely.
7 Day Return and Replace Warranty
- If a purchased product were to become defective -
- You may return the defective product back to our warehouse within a 7 day period, with original packaging.
- The defective device must arrive intact, with no scratches or any type of physical damage.
- The device will be sent to be tested to a Spy Technician (off site), this process takes between 3 working days and 14 working days.
- A new replacement product will be issued and sent to the customer, once the assessment has proved the device is electronically faulty.
- We will keep you updated all the way on the progress of the returned device as best we can.
- All returns must be communicated with a staff member at Spy Shop SA via email before commencing the return of the device/s.
- If the client returns the device, they will use the Post Office Economy services in the original packaging with a correct tracking number to be emailed.
- Delivery times are subject to change, due to stock availability / location for delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, as our selling prices rely on the exchange rate.
- Cancellation of your order will incur a 20% admin fee, allocated for import / export duties, shipping costs and admin.
- Warranty is voided if he/she flashes firmware, attempts to repair the device, physical or water damage.
- Warranty on all electronics sold on Spy Shop SA, is between 3 months and 6 months. Unless stated otherwise.
- Clients that have arranged with Spy Shop SA to use a courier service, will be refunded a maximum of R90 ONLY, a R90 for Postnet Services or R80 Post Office Services.
- The refund for the courier or postal service monies, will be paid (above mentioned) to the client if the device has been reported as faulty and falls within its warranty period.
Return / Replace / Credit Note
- We do not replace faulty devices without their original intact packaging and accessories.
- We do not repair any electronic devices, we replace them with new devices or issue a credit note. As we purchase and import from suppliers with warranty.
- All faulty electronic devices must be returned and checked by Spy Shop SA, before a replacement is delivered or a credit note issued.
- Spy Shop SA will refund you the cost for above mentioned services, for damaged and incorrect products (after they have been deemed faulty).
- Should any other courier or postal service's be used by the customer (unless arranged with Spy Shop SA) other than the above stipulated courier/postal/delivery method, the customer will then be liable for the excess costs incurred.
- Spy Shop SA will not be liable for courier fees (returning) if the device is in fact working correctly.
- If a device has been returned damaged, you will be charged for the damage of the device plus an admin fee and courier fee.
Please Note : Our return policy is non-negotiable!
- NB! Pre-authorization is required for all returns, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any products and we will instruct you further. Failure to do so will result in miscommunication and /or the customer will be held liable for the cost incurred with courier services to return their product.
- Voluntary cancellation of orders within 48 hours by the client will attract a 20% administration and restocking fee on their refund.
- Coupons are not allowed for products on special or current promotions.
ALL EQUIPMENT ADVERTISED OR SOLD BY SPY SHOP SA IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL PURPOSES ONLY.
SPY SHOP SA WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL USE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
WHEN PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS YOU ARE DEEMED TO BE THE IMPORTER AND IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE LEGALITY OF IMPORTING THE PRODUCTS WE ADVERTISE AND SELL THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL IMPORT / EXPORT AUTHORITIES OR CUSTOMS AGENTS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER WITH US.