- Reviews (0)
Mini Signal Detector and Debugging Device, used for AirBNB and Hotel Rooms
- Passive, wireless and infrared scanning
- Detects signals: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, audio bugs, bluetooth, cameras, cellphones, gps trackers, wifi
- Detection range: 1Mhz – 6.5Ghz
- Detection modes: Infrared detection 2: Vibration (mute) detection 3: Buzzer detection
- Infrared Detection: once activated it detects the camera lenses in the line of sight.
How does it work?
- The device only has 2 buttons, Sensitivity buttons and mode buttons.
- To turn on, keep the mode buttons pressed for 3 seconds until a “Beep” is heard.
- When you turn it on, it will be in automatically in Wifi mode.
- To switch between the different modes, press the mode buttons once for each mode.
- The Sensitivity buttons is used to switch between the different levels of sensitivity, it has 5 levels.
- Press the Sensitivity buttons once to change within levels of sensitivity.
- Once the device detects a device, it will sound constantly.
- To put the device in silent or Mute mode, press the Sensitivity buttons for 10 seconds until a “Beep” is heard
- Switch to the silent state.repeat this operation to switch to the audible state.
WhatsApp Us (especially in Load-shedding): 0635029194