If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Spy Shop SA’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Spy Shop SA (PTY) LTD is first and foremost a drop-shipping business, which imports stock from international suppliers on a weekly basis. Spy Shop SA generally keeps the most popular products in stock, usually featured on sale here: https://www.spyshopsa.co.za/on-sale/ the balance of the products not in stock in South Africa, will be imported upon receiving an order from the clients (you). It is up to you (the client) to check with our sales team, if stock is available before placing an order. As our stock is limited due to recent covid-19 import restrictions.
2020 Covid-19 Update:
Due to recent international covid-19 import restrictions and various corona inspections, imported orders will take between 4 weeks and 12 weeks to arrive in South Africa! Please contact us (Spy Shop) before placing an order online, to check if there is stock available in South Africa. Unfortunately, if you (the client) order stock which is not readily available to be packaged and sent to you, you are agreeing to wait up to 12 weeks for your order. If you do not wish to wait 12 weeks and would like a refund, you will be charged between 5% and 10% prior to the refund. This refund fee generally covers bank fees, admin fees, paypal fees and if we had already placed the order with our international suppliers, import fees! PLEASE NOTE: we do not make money when you request a refund, but at the same time, we can not lose money in the process!
The term ‘Spy Shop SA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- All pricing shown are an indicative only and are subject to change at no given notice due to the rand/dollar fluctuation.
- Spy Shop SA does not make or manufacture the electronics sold on www.spyshopsa.co.za / Spy Shop SA.
- Spy Shop SA is an eCommerce store and operates with online sales ONLY.
- Spy Shop SA Amanzimtoti is our physical location.
- Spy Shop SA does not stock mass quantities of stock! We would stock a few popular items and import the balance.
- Spy Shop SA imports from international suppliers, which are all the electronics sold on www.spyshopsa.co.za and drop-ships the orders.
- PayPal Payment Option has been de-activated due to an increase of online fraudulent activity recently experienced, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you would like to pay with PayPal, contact us for our info.
Shipping, Stock and Delivery
- Delivery: Our products are shipped directly to our warehouse from our international suppliers to be quality checked and then delivered discreetly.
- Delivery: We source the latest products, negotiate prices, handle the customs and courier costs.
- We triple check the electronics and then dispatch to your door.
- Admin: We charge you for the actual item, packaging, shipping & delivery charges only.
- Admin: Charges (such as taxes, SA Customs duties & V.A.T.) are paid on your behalf (included in the price).
- Delivery: Between 3 – 61 business working days. Depending on stock availability with our suppliers and current weather conditions.
- Order: Takes 1 – 3 working days to process your order and clear payment, before we place an order with international suppliers.
- Stock: For devices that are in stock, delivery is between 3 and 7 working days.
- This depends on the selected delivery method and location for delivery.
- Stock: Spy Shop SA stocks the most popular electronics sold on www.spyshopsa.co.za, which can be viewed in our specials.
- Stock: If the electronics are not in stock, we will import and source the electronics and place orders with our suppliers.
- COVID-19 Update on Stock: Spy Shop SA is first and foremost a drop-shipping business, meaning: Spy Shop SA keep a small amount of stock on site (usually popular products) and import the balance from international suppliers across the globe. Our business relies on importing from various countries and due to recent covid-19 import restrictions, we have not been able to purchase stock (until recently). Please keep in mind, our suppliers have also been unable to export and their orders are also backlogged, please be patient while we do our best to arrange stock for you. Orders can take anywhere between 4 weeks and 12 weeks to arrive now.
Spy Shop SA Return Policy Terms and Conditions
- Please read our Return & Refund Terms carefully – they concern the purchase of products from our website.
- When you purchase products from Spy Shop SA you are subject to these terms and by proceeding with your purchase from this website you show your agreement to such terms and are deemed to have accepted our Return & Refund Terms.
- If you do not accept our Return & Refund Terms, please do not purchase from this website.
- All Customers wanting to return a damaged or defective product must fill out a returns form available on our site before any arrangements to return a product can go forward.
- If a product is damaged in transit, or an incorrect product has been sent, please contact us within 7 days via email to resolve this issue.
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging, in the same condition as received and with all items received in the package.
- Any missing accessories or damaged items will void the warranty completely.
7 Day Return and Replace Warranty
- If a purchased product were to become defective –
- You may return the defective product back to our warehouse within a 7 day period, with original packaging.
- The defective device must arrive intact, with no scratches or any type of physical damage.
- The device will be sent to be tested to a Spy Technician (off site), this process takes between 3 working days and 14 working days.
- A new replacement product will be issued and sent to the customer, once the assessment has proved the device is electronically faulty.
- We will keep you updated all the way on the progress of the returned device as best we can.
- All returns must be communicated with a staff member at Spy Shop SA via email before commencing the return of the device/s.
- If the client returns the device, they will use the Post Office Economy services in the original packaging with a correct tracking number to be emailed.
- Delivery times are subject to change, due to stock availability / location for delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, as our selling prices rely on the exchange rate.
- Cancellation of your order will incur a 20% admin fee, allocated for import / export duties, shipping costs and admin.
- Warranty is voided if he/she flashes firmware, attempts to repair the device, physical or water damage.
- Warranty on all electronics sold on Spy Shop SA, is between 3 months and 6 months. Unless stated otherwise.
- Clients that have arranged with Spy Shop SA to use a courier service, will be refunded a maximum of R90 ONLY, a R90 for Postnet Services or R80 Post Office Services.
- The refund for the courier or postal service monies, will be paid (above mentioned) to the client if the device has been reported as faulty and falls within its warranty period.
Return / Replace / Credit Note
- We do not replace faulty devices without their original intact packaging and accessories.
- We do not repair any electronic devices, we replace them with new devices or issue a credit note. As we purchase and import from suppliers with warranty.
- All faulty electronic devices must be returned and checked by Spy Shop SA, before a replacement is delivered or a credit note issued.
- Spy Shop SA will refund you the cost for above mentioned services, for damaged and incorrect products (after they have been deemed faulty).
- Should any other courier or postal service’s be used by the customer (unless arranged with Spy Shop SA) other than the above stipulated courier/postal/delivery method, the customer will then be liable for the excess costs incurred.
- Spy Shop SA will not be liable for courier fees (returning) if the device is in fact working correctly.
- If a device has been returned damaged, you will be charged for the damage of the device plus an admin fee and courier fee.
Please Note : Our return policy is non-negotiable!
- NB! Pre-authorization is required for all returns, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any products and we will instruct you further. Failure to do so will result in miscommunication and /or the customer will be held liable for the cost incurred with courier services to return their product.
- Voluntary cancellation of orders within 48 hours by the client will attract a 20% administration and restocking fee on their refund.
ALL EQUIPMENT ADVERTISED OR SOLD BY SPY SHOP SA IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL PURPOSES ONLY. SPY SHOP SA WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL USE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
WHEN PURCHASING THESE PRODUCTS YOU ARE DEEMED TO BE THE IMPORTER AND IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE LEGALITY OF IMPORTING THE PRODUCTS WE ADVERTISE AND SELL THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Spy Shop SA, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Spy Shop SA and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.