- Reviews (0)
- Operating Instructions
New 2021 Cheap Night Vision Mini Camera for sale.
- System requirements: Win 7,Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- External Card Supported: sd 32G (not included)
- Class Rating Requirements: Class 10 or Above
- Battery Type: Built-in
- Charge way: USB charge by PC
- Working Time: 45/60/120 minutes
The Cheap Night Vision Mini Camera Pixel is 2MP, low res!
- Format: MJPG
- Video format: AVI
- Video Resolution: 640P
- Video Frame Rate : 30fps
- Image Format : JPG
– Interface Type USB2.0
– Video format 1920 x 1080P, 1280 x 720P2
– Image resolution 2MP (4032 x 3024)
– Image proportion 4 : 3
– Support system Windows ME / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista, Mac OS, Linux
– Battery capacity 200mAh
– Working time About 100 minutes at 1080P 30fps
– Charging time About 2 – 3 hours
– Charging voltage DC 5V
– Interface type Mini 8 pin USB
– Cable length 80cm
Covid-19 2021 Update: please contact us to verify stock availability.
Due to covid-19 import restrictions and inspections, stock is limited!
IN STOCK: Please browse our products in stock and on sale here.
Pre-Order StockThese are products that that have been ordered in advance from our international partners and international suppliers. PS: These are not Spy Shop branded or Spy Shop manufactured products! Pre-Ordered products can take anywhere between 7 days and 30 days to arrive in South Africa BUT stock is limited. Our advice is to place your order, to secure your order! Pre-ordering your product is basically reserving your product. Please be patient with us, as these products are on the way to SA! PS: We do not stock everything listed on www.spyshopsa.co.za, we ONLY stock the bestsellers locally and once a month we pre-order new 2021 gadgets! If you can't wait or don't want to wait, its best you browse our 'On Sale' products or Spy Shop Local, these are readily available and stored locally in South Africa! Delivery for in stock / local stock usually takes between 2 and 5 days. Rather contact us to verify stock availability – Contact Us 2021 covid-19 import restrictions and inspections, stock is limited!
Before using for the first time, fully charge the mini camera battery!
Recharge the camera following ways:
- Connect the mini video camera to the USB port of your PC, stop recording first.
- Connect the mini camera to a portable 5V/1amp charger. In this case, you can continue to use the mini-camera in the charging process. In the charging process, the blue and red LEDs will light constantly.
After the mini camera battery is fully charged, the blue LED will light constantly and the red LED will turn off.
- If the built-in battery is empty or there is not enough space on the memory card to continue, the blue and red LEDs on the mini camcorder will blink for 5 seconds simultaneously, after which the mini camcorder will save the recorded video and automatically turn off.
- If the memory card is not installed, the blue and red LEDs of the Mini Recorder will blink simultaneously for 5 seconds, after which the Mini Camera will automatically turn off.
- If the camera is in the standby mode and does not take any action on it, the camcorder automatically turns off after 1 minute to save the charge of the built-in battery.
• Shooting video with a resolution of 1280X720P
Press the «On / Off» button to turn on the mini camera – the blue LED will light up – the mini camcorder is in the video recording standby mode with 720p quality. Press the «On / Off» button once to start recording video – the blue LED will blink 3 times and go out – 720p video is recorded. The video will be automatically saved every 5 minutes. To stop recording, press the «On / Off» button.
• Shooting video with a resolution of 1920X1080P
Press the «On / Off» button to turn on the mini camera – the blue LED will light constantly. Press the «Mode» button once to enter the video capture mode with 1080p resolution – the red and blue LEDs will light simultaneously, the mini camera is in the video recording standby mode with 1080p quality. To start recording, press the «On / Off» button once – the blue LED will go out, and the red LED will blink 3 times and go out – the video is recorded with a quality of 1080p. The video will be automatically saved every 5 minutes. To stop recording, press the «On / Off» button.
• Motion sensor video recording
To do this, while in the 720p or 1080p video recording standby mode, press and hold the «Mode» button of the mini video camera for 3 seconds – the camcorder enters the motion sensor recording mode. If motion is detected, the video recording will start automatically, with red and blue LEDs blinking at the same time. When recording motion sensor, the video recording is automatically saved every 5 minutes.
Press the «On / Off» button to turn on the camera – the blue LED will light up. Press the «Mode» button twice to enter the photographing mode – the red LED will stay lit. To take a picture, press the «On / Off» button once – the red LED blinks once, the photo is saved. The resolution of the received photos is 4032×3024.
• Night light
Press the «On / Off» button to turn it on. Press and hold the «On / Off» button for 2 seconds – the red LED will blink twice – the night illumination is on. To turn off the night illumination, press and hold the «On / Off» button for 2 seconds, the red LED will blink three times – the night illumination is turned off.
To turn off the camcorder, press and hold the «On / Off» button for 6 seconds. If the Mini Camcorder is in the standby mode and is not in use, it automatically turns off after 1 minute.
• Viewing files
Connect the camcorder in the off state to the computer – after a few seconds it will automatically be detected as a removable disk. The blue indicator will indicate the transfer of information, and the red indicator will indicate the charging of the built-in battery.
• Setting the date and time
Connect the mini video camera to the computer. Setting the time is done by creating a text file named «TIMERSET.txt» in the root directory of the device’s memory card, with the following content:
«YYYYMMDDHHMMSS» «Y» (or «N», if you do not want the date and time stamp displayed on video files)
For example, «20170625140003 Y»
After saving the file, disconnect the video camera from the computer and turn it on.